30 / 9 / 2010 8.56am
NHS Employers is a network of the NHS Confederation. The NHS Confederation is a charitable company whose charitable aims are 'the relief of sickness and the preservation and protection of public health'. The charity is governed by a board of trustees.
The NHS Employers Leadership Team
NHS Employers has a leadership team responsible for agreeing its strategic direction. The members of the leadership team are:
- Danny Mortimer, Chief Executive
- Paul Wallace, Director of Employment Relations and Reward
- Sue Covill, Director of Development and Employment
- Rebecca Smith, Director of Engagement
- Andrew Fisher, Director of Communications and Commercial Services
Find out more about the NHS Confederation.