15 / 12 / 2017
Evaluating your reward approach will:
- help you understand and demonstrate the impact of your reward activities
- help you measure your return on investment
- make sure that your offering is what your staff want and value.
Our guide includes the steps you might want to consider when you start to plan your evaluation:
- Step 1: include what you want to achieve.
- Step 2: create an evaluation plan.
- Step 3: collect evidence as defined in your plan so that you can measure the impact.
- Step 4: analyse the data and evidence collected.
- Step 5: share your findings with others.
The guide includes a template evaluation plan to help you think about your objectives, audience, activities, the evidence you will collect, the risks and constraints you envisage, any performance measures and how you plan to use your findings.
We have range of resources available on our reward resources page
. Your feedback is very important to us, please tell us what you think about our products and resources by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org