NHS Confederation (London office)
This practical workshop is aimed at anyone with the task of writing award entries.
Join us on this half-day workshop and you will leave the course:
- with a part-developed award entry for the category of your choice or, if you don't have a particular entry in mind, a framework for identifying the right projects and a framework for how to write a good submission
- convinced of the benefits of awards and how to make the most of being shortlisted
- more confident in how to spot a potentially award-winning project
- better able to advise colleagues about the process of entering awards and which awards are worth considering
- with improved confidence in writing awards, including having a framework to apply
- understanding the wide range of evidence that can be used to support applications
- knowing the critical role of story-telling in convincing the judges to shortlist an award.
“As someone who has been writing awards entries for more than five years, I still found the workshop extremely helpful and informative – and I’ve already put the advice into action!
“Whether you’re new to awards writing or have maybe even already picked up a few trophies, this workshop can offer you a fresh way of thinking towards how to manage the whole process. I would recommend the workshop to anyone.” - Chris Oates, Communications and Campaigns Manager
£75 for NHS Confederation members
£99 for non-members